The BGA shed is on the right, inside the gate to the allotments
Please note that the BGA shed will not be opening during measures to curb the Coronavirus outbreak.
Please contact James Quick if you are desperate for supplies and would like to borrow the key.
The shed is in Silver Street at the entrance to the allotments (on the right as you go north). It is a convenient place for members to buy good quality, competitively priced gardening essentials without straying far from home.
Come and take a look - the extra quality of our stock is worth the £10 BGA annual family membership alone!
Examples of the items we stock are:
- Compost, grow bags and manure - all better quality than you can buy locally
- Various fertilisers – eg compound fertilisers, nitrogenous, phosphate, potash fertilisers, lawn products, etc - many available to buy cheaply in bulk
- Weedkillers, fungicides and insecticides
- Flower pots and seed trays
- Bamboo canes - strong and durable, will last for years!
- Strings and ties
- Roll materials - eg fleece, bubble wrap, greenhouse shading, capilliary matting