The BGA shed is on the right, inside the gate to the allotments
The BGA shed season has ended for 2019
However, you can still make purchases at other times by appointment with Jim Quick who will meet you at the shed
The shed is in Silver Street at the entrance to the allotments (on the right as you go north). It is a convenient place for members to buy good quality, competitively priced gardening essentials without straying far from home.
Come and take a look - the extra quality of our stock is worth the £5 BGA annual membership alone!
Examples of the items we stock are:
- Compost, grow bags and manure - all better quality than you can buy locally
- Various fertilisers – eg compound fertilisers, nitrogenous, phosphate, potash fertilisers, lawn products, etc - many available to buy cheaply in bulk
- Weedkillers, fungicides and insecticides
- Flower pots and seed trays
- Bamboo canes - strong and durable, will last for years!
- Strings and ties
- Roll materials - eg fleece, bubble wrap, greenhouse shading, capilliary matting