The BGA shed is on the right, inside the gate to the allotments
The BGA shed will be open on the 2nd & 4th Sundays in 2020 starting on Sunday 8th March
The shed is in Silver Street at the entrance to the allotments (on the right as you go north). It is a convenient place for members to buy good quality, competitively priced gardening essentials without straying far from home.
Come and take a look - the extra quality of our stock is worth the £10 BGA annual family membership alone!
Examples of the items we stock are:
- Compost, grow bags and manure - all better quality than you can buy locally
- Various fertilisers – eg compound fertilisers, nitrogenous, phosphate, potash fertilisers, lawn products, etc - many available to buy cheaply in bulk
- Weedkillers, fungicides and insecticides
- Flower pots and seed trays
- Bamboo canes - strong and durable, will last for years!
- Strings and ties
- Roll materials - eg fleece, bubble wrap, greenhouse shading, capilliary matting